Thursday 26 January 2012

Coffee - Diet Deadly

I always try to be on some kind of diet.
And I only last about 3 days. Why?

I get hungry.

Although, I do still try my best to count calories - not considering the fact that people tend to under report their calorie consumption up to 60%.

Hell naw, you say?
Most of these invisible calories come from liquids. Soups. Juices. Coffee.
Yeah, your favourite coffee bevvy really does require some burning off. Believe it ladies.
For example, my favourite coffee - a latte. This dull beverage contains close to 200 calories - being a Tall, usually served with whole milk. A Tall Americano consists of a little more than 10 calories.
Pretty interesting difference dairy can do.


This is because most of us don't really think about the fact that there is fat in a cup of heavenly orgasm. Shocker.
So if you're like me and get hungry from constantly being on imaginary diets, there is one you can always be on without making much effort. Always ask for skimmed milk in your coffee. Or go for the skinny versions of Starbucks. A tall latte with skimmed milk is only 100 calories.
If the 3 digit mark scares you, just get an Americano you fatty.




No comments:

Post a Comment